Servetech System offers services for most areas of business. We have practical experience in solving problems at all management levels and we can cover the company issues in the full range – from the top level of strategy to the impact of its implementation.
A) Change Management
Change management is a discipline of management which requires systematic approach, applying principles of project management and of course the appropriate funding.
Think about the implementation of key projects in context
Change management in an organization is an integral part of leadership and management. Companies find themselves in a period of changes in the current economic environment strengthened by the lingering economic crisis. The change is permanent more than ever and its successful management is essential for organization’s ability to survive in a competitive environment.
Key projects in organizations which include:
- expansion of business activities, e.g. by means of acquisition
- implementation of a new information system that touches core processes of the organization
- using new communication channels such as social networks
- acquisition of a new customer segment
- streamlining the company as a result of adverse economic development
…go usually hand in hand with the change of business processes, organizational structure and concept of management. That requires parallel project implementation and change in setting the format and rules of organization’s operation.
Main objectives of organizational change management
- Meeting strategic objectives and ensuring the expected return on the project
- Reducing risks of project failure due to lack of preparedness of the organization
- Motivation and training of individuals for new work roles
In managing organizational changes we become partners of senior managers as well as middle management representatives who are responsible for implementation of individual changes. Our support is not only methodical, but we also put great emphasis on understanding the rules of organization’s operation, motivation of individuals and factual issues that are affected by the changes. Knowledge of the specific environment allows us to be a qualified partner for our customer in case of own design of changes and processing the necessary analyses.
We particularly rely on experience of successful projects when designing and implementing process changes in many organizations together with our experience in change management when deploying information systems.
B) IT Strategy
With our extensive experience in system integration with complex IT projects (including outsourcing) and our own data collection we can offer unique services in IT strategy development including benchmarking of IT costs etc.
The role of IT (supporting processes with information technologies, data management etc.) is crucial for efficient functioning of business. IT management linked to strategic business goals is a prerequisite for company’s success and an area, where we can help you to find an optimal solution thanks to our IT expertise.
This includes the definition and optimization of all processes which need to be covered within IT management, setting efficient resource utilization and ensuring the control and coordination of all related activities including risk management.
Managers are exposed to everyday reality and to the need to make decision on the following matters…
- Do you feel, as a top manager, that IT in your company is not working efficiently?
- Do you feel, as an IT director, that your department is not fully appreciated?
- Do misunderstandings in communication repeatedly appear between business and IT and have a negative impact on meeting business objectives?
- Is your IT department overloaded with work that is carried out at maximum with regard to the available resources, and yet the outputs do not meet your business expectations?
- Are the important milestones in IT projects postponed repeatedly (e.g. release, data migration, deployment?